Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall and Halloween cards to share


My dear friend came over today to "play".  Long before marriage and kids, we spent many hours stamping together (she is the one that got me crafting).   I recently gave her my original cricut so now she has "the bug" and has started crafting again.   It was just like old times today and I had a wonderful time making some fall and Halloween cards.   We made a stack of Halloween cards using SU paper and the witch from pumpkin carvings cut at 2.5.  We glittered her up to make her sparkle and layered her on some sparkly paper.  The fall cards were done using lacy labels, an SU stamp...and a new stack of fall paper from DCWV (ohh, ahh....I love fall, I love paper...new fall stack...HEAVEN!).  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

LEEANN said...

Very nicely done. Don't you just love thos "play dates"?