Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A few cards and stamp svg


Remember me?  I've been so very busy working on big house projects that I haven't had much time for blogging.  Today I have the day off and its raining so I thought I would make a couple of cards and participate in a couple challenges.  I made this first card for a house mouse challenge AND for challenge 82 at Cooking with the Cricut .  I used my cricut to make a standard size A2 card base in a stamp shape and used  Stampa Rosa #212-signing a card-  stamp.  The stamp has a blank card so I wrote in Dear friend,  Wish you were hear, (heart), and colored the rest with prismacolor pencils, SU ink and some Bic markers.  I love the house mouse stamps and buy them, but rarely use them because I'm not so good at the coloring part.   This quarter I went back to school (another reason I haven't had much spare time for blogging) and am taking some art classes, so maybe that will learn to color/blend and I will finally get to use them!  I'm posting the card base below as this weeks freebie svg.
Stamp Shaped Card svg



My second card is done with Wall decor and more and the third was done with little stamping up stamp and some punched flowers/gems.   Craft time is over, better do my homework and go build myself another raised garden bed (we have 6 done, 2 to go!)

12 comments:

Myrna said...

Thank you for the darling svg (stamp card).
Yours is so cute. Love it.
Myrna

Sue said...

Looks like once you got some time, you really enjoyed yourself. Your House Mouse card is so cute, love the stamp shape. Your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Hope things ease up for you some. Nicely done.

Hugs
Sue

Kerri said...

I'm exhausted just reading all that you do, my friend! I feel, well, lazy. Glad that school is going well. Love the card in this post.

Kerri

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Great cards. I love the House Mouse one. Such a cute stamp and perfect for the challenge this week at CWC. Thanks for joining us.

Unknown said...

Love your house mouse stamping how lovely and the shape ( postage stamp ) is FAB . Great stamping and colouring well done Hugs Elaine

Gail said...

Wonderful stamp shaped card!
On top of that it's a cute House Mouse!
Good Luck over at House Mouse & Friends!

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining our challenge House Mouse & Friends with this great entry, good luck.
Mousey Hugs
Happy crafting
Tracy x

downrightcrafty said...

super image choice and love the presentation too, thank you for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Jen said...

Super cute card, Shirley! Love the postage stamp shape and the House Mouse is adorable. Thanks for joining us this week at Cooking With Cricut.

~ Jen, CWC DT

Heather said...

A fantastic card, I love the adorable image and what fun of the image on a stamp on a stamp!!!

Thanks you could join us at the House Mouse and Friends challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Melissa said...

Love Love Love that little mouse. Thanks for joining us at cooking with cricut!

Soraya said...

thank you for the lovely file. I think it has some many uses!