Friday, June 21, 2013

Bee get well card and honeycomb (hexagons) silhouette cut file freebie

I made a honeycomb stencil last month for a scrap page and thought I'd pull it up again to enter another card in the Less Is More hexagon challenge .   The stamp is Stampin UP.  I cut the background with my silhouette (that file available below)  from white and layered it over white.  Now I feel like I need to do something with all the little hexagons that I scrapped off the mat...hummm.

Honeycomb silhouette file: PSI_Honeycomb



I also finished another little project for this week - a messenger style purse/bag.  I used two coordinating quilting cottons and then some craft weight liner in between.  I used a magnet closure, the vintage button is cosmetic only.  I even put a couple pockets inside.  Pretty good for a girl who can't sew!  I didn't use a pattern - just made it up as I went (I haven't actually figured out how to read patterns yet, soon!)


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Marilyn M said...

Thanks for sharing your hexagon file. Your card is adorable.

Alicia P said...

I love your card! And the background stencil is awesome!

Soraya said...

nice file! TFS