Thursday, July 11, 2013

Cricut cupcake gift card holder updated with svg and silhouette studio files





After many emails/requests, I have made these files available in svg and silhouette studio.  I have linked them to the original post HERE .   I tested the files on my silhouette, I have not used them on a cricut yet as I loaned my cricut to a friend until she gets tired of it  (currently suffering from Cricut separation anxiety),  They come up great in scal, but I would love for someone to cut one with scal and cricut to test the scoring on the envelope svg, then leave a comment for me. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Diane said...

The card is super cute and cuts just fine with scal and the cricut. I cut a separate piece of white to use for the top of the cupcake and embossed with a swirly folder. I could barely see the perforations on the envelope, but just enough to get an idea of where it should be folded and it must have been enough to aid the paper. Looks good. The envelope is cute too and would make nice seed packet. Thanks so much for files.

paperscissorsink said...

Thank you for testing them out and letting me know, happy crafting!

lisa j said...

I was trying to find a way to e-mail you directly but I could not find your e-mail here. I am making items to sell at a craft fair. I love this cupcake gift card holder. Is this something I can make to sell or is that not allowed? Thanks Lisa

paperscissorsink said...

The svg files can not be redistributed, but you are welcome to make and sell any completed items you make using the files. Good luck and thanks for asking first!

paperscissorsink said...

The svg files can not be redistributed, but you are welcome to make and sell any completed items you make using the files. Good luck and thanks for asking first!