Saturday, August 9, 2008

Flower Pot Sucker Holder


Why is it that we stampers love to package candy in differnet ways? Here's one I saw at my friends house the other day, she had several from different people (swaps) so I don't know who to credit with the original idea but when I saw it I knew I had to go home and make one with a cricut. Not very practical, not sure what I'll do with them....but itsn't it cute! I'm thinking I'll make them with sunflowers and leave them on my neighbors doorsteps come fall. They would be really cute to leave on a coworkers desk....but I'm a SHM, so no desks here. If you have a desk to leave on one, feel free to use the pattern below. The sucker is upside down in the folded pot, the stick is the stem, ribbon as greenery, and the flower is just attached with a sticky dot. This is done with George and DS.

1 comment:

camatwell said...

I think that is too cute. Thanks for sharing.