Saturday, March 12, 2011

Chick in an egg card and svg

I saw a cookie cutter like this at Micheals the other day and thought it was so cute that I had to come home and make a similar svg.  This is intended for Easter, but yesterday my sister let me go with her to pick out a couple new chicks.  I picked a fluffy yellow one for her (and named her Penelope).  I can't wait to get started on a chicken coop so I can bring some home too.  Anyway, this seemed like a fun card to thank her for a fun little trip to the county.  I used thick mulberry for the chick layer, but you could also just use cardstock.   The one in the store only had one eye peaking out, so there is only one eye in the file, but then I opted for 2 googlie eyes.

PSI_Chickegg

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [13 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on Mar. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

Bee's hive said...

Wow Chick! CUTE!

BlueCat said...

So cute!
Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

had me in stitches!!!
Thanks
Lin

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [13 Mar 11:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

What a fab idea!

Carla said...

Super cute and creative! Thanks for sharing.