Sunday, May 8, 2011

More Challenge projects

Well the day is almost over and I haven't finished all 12 challenges over at The Pink Stamper, but I did get 5 so far.  I posted the first two I did and here are the next three:

Challenge one:  Something cupcake themed, I used DCWV, SU, and Cordinations papers.  I cut the cupcake from Straight from the nest.  The first time I did 2.5 inch, it was too small, so I did 3.5 inch and used the little one inside.

Next, Challenge is something "kid".  I made some little pencle toppers.  All cut at 1.25 inch, flower and butterfly from SFTN, plane is from United we stand, and snake is from Animal kingdom (Andy is really into snakes right now).
And the last item I did was a pet scrappage (Challenge 10)






2 comments:

Kerie's Kafe said...

I found your blog from MPS Challenges! Great projects ~ I am now a follower!!
www.kerieskafe.blogspot.com

Cely said...

Those pencil toppers are so cute! I'm your newest follower! http://hawaiipaperparty.blogspot.com