Monday, May 23, 2011

Unpacked! And a free seashell SVG collection

Well, the house is sold and we are finally all moved out.  We gave up our keys on Saturday.  It is sad to leave a home, but also a relief to have that step done.   We are set to start on our new home the first week in June- woo hoo!  My craft stuff is mostly unpacked and up in its temporary location and I was able to get a crafting "fix" in- even if it was only to do one card.  I have the urge to buy a new cartridge but I'm trying so hard to be good, so I spent some time making new seashell svgs instead.  Then I made a card to test them.  I actually made them for a scrap page I have in mind, but I don't have the photos printed yet, so this was a good test run.  The stamp is Stampin Up.  SVG (For one week only)  LINK EXPIRED
File can now be purchased at Diecut Designer


My temporary craft spot

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [24 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Trisha said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing your craft fix!

Crystal in Lynden said...

How wonderful! I'm so happy for you guys! Have a wonderful weekend. I'll be resting and doing laundry.

Trish said...

Just to let you know that I'm having trouble with opening your seashell SVG. Hope you enjoy your new home.