Thursday, February 21, 2013

Cute little bunnies


 I love little bunnies.  We have a lot of them here at our house and when the real ones aren't around I even have some little statue ones in my flower bed.  Stampin Up came out with a cute little stamp that has three bunnies on it that I just love - I got a chance to use it today on this little card.  I used the Retrosketch blog challenge sketch for the layout. 

Inside card

Bunnies on my spring pillow - bunnies cut with my Silhouette Cameo - butterflies were cut with a Martha Stuart punch

Bunny statues in my flower bed - they are much cuter when the flowers are blooming, but they still made good models when I was drawing svgs for the pillow.

Thanks for looking!



2 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

What really cute little bunnies.

Amy of While Wearing Heels said...

I've never seen a sweeter pillow than your trio of bunnies. You might have inspired me to get crafty this afternoon and make my own pillow.

*Found your adorable pillow featured at Craft Gossip..as well it should have been :)