Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hapeep Easter Cricut Design card

I love peeps, not just because they are tasty, but because when you see them in the store you know Spring is on the way. I've been looking for years for a Peeps rubber stamp so I could make peep cards, but I have not found one. So, great opportunity to try some welding with my new Cricut software. This is the card I came up with, the edge has to be trimmed manually so that the back matches up with the edges of the R when closed, I can't seem to figure out how to make it fit to A2 size (it ends up 4 .25 by 4.75, so it will fit in standard A2 envelope), but it is still cute and if you have a cricut/ds software you are welcome to use the .cut file below. Carts used are George and Mini-monograms. The eyes are just dotted on with brown marker, shading is done with chalks. Paper used in my example is Stampin' Up whisper white, pretty in pink, and passion pink. Happy Spring!






Peeps card .cut file: peeps.cut

3 comments:

Diane Mason said...

Love the Peeps! They look good enough to eat! Thanks for sharing.

Brenda said...

Try nuking a peep in your microwave. They puff up to about 4x their size, then shrink back down. LOL Some people are easily entertained.

--sme said...

Very cute! Thanks!