Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Splitcoaststampers Sweet Centerpeice tlc154


Mondays "Try a new Technique" Challege (thanks genie1314) was to make these little table centerpeices. I couldn't pass up a chance to make something so quick and easy-ya gotta love a project that only uses one sheet of paper and a stick! I started with with a peice of 12 x 12 paper, cut to 9x9 for the base, and used the left-overs for the flower. Petals on the flower are 3/4 inch, the center is cut with my scallop punch. I know we are supposed to stamp for the challenge but I couldn't bare to cover up this paper. They look super cute with little candies, I'm using mine for prepunched peices - with two 4 year old boys, putting out something like this with candy in it would be a disaster. I really like these and I will definately make them again, and in case you can't tell, the base is just one of those little folded forture tellers we all played with as kids, just upside down. You can check out all the great samples here:

No comments: