Friday, February 29, 2008

Purse Card, gift card holder



Today is Moms 17th Birthday-shes a leap year baby. She wants a purse, but you just can't pick out a purse for someone else so a gift card in a purse holder will have to do. I made this Cricut .cut file using George for the purse and Plantin Schoolbook for the envelope. I used Berry Bliss double sided paper from Stampin Up! and stamped Happy Birthday (psx) inside. I added paper flowers and a rhinestone on the front for bling. This is made the size for a gift card, just attach with a sticky dot. The tab and hole are incorporated into the file, so you really just cut and fold, easy peasy!

Happy Birthday Mom!
Purse .Cut file: purse.cut

3 comments:

Marjorie said...

Thanks. I appreciate all your talents.

Rhonda said...

I love the purse gift card holder. Would love to have the cut file for this. I click on the link but once I download it, I got a message that read, file is empty. If you would mind, would you email me the cut file. I fall in love with it. You work is aswesome.

Thanks
Rhonda

rhonda1953@insightbb.com

Scout Lady said...

This is too cute! I am going to have to run out today and find some double sided cardstock and give this one a try. ;o)