Monday, November 17, 2008

TLC195 Triangle Fold Medallion

I love to teabag folding on cards but I don't do it very often, kind of one of those things you forget about when you have a million other projects running around in your head. Todays technique challenge was a teabag fold I am fond of (because its an easy one:) so I of course had to play along. I also had to use my two new punches from MS - border arches and branch. Here is the card I came up with:


If you'd like directions on making the medallion, they can be found on Splitcoast HERE


Now I have to post this photo of my son taken yesterday, it is sure to makes it way into a scrap page very soon. This was on one of our geochase hunts yesterday. Isn't he cute? And he has an identical twin brother, two heathy beautiful little boys, how on earth did I ever get so lucky?

2 comments:

1derland said...

Can't wait to try this triangle fold! Reminds me of the Dahlia card and I LOVE that! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Very cute.
Fun to see you do geocaching as well. We are still quite new to it, but that is what we spent the day doing today. Took a travel bug to it's final destination-kinda exciting!!
TFS all of your great projects, ideas and cut files!!
jztjzt