Saturday, February 28, 2009

Flower Pot card - Cricut DS, Geoge



My friend/Stampin Up demo gave me a lovely flower pot card last week and I thought I would make a cricut version to give my mom for her birthday. I used George for the card, then used leaves from home accents. The leaves could easily be deleted from the file and replaces with leaves from a cartridge you have, or left out entirely. The file is just stems with dots on the top (on the pull out part), so that you can adhere any ol' flowers you want. I used some from a purchased embellishment package for Mom's card, the colors are Ruby Red (SU) and Sage shadow (SU). Notice the pull out part would also be a great size for a gift card (I was getting my mom a GC for a nursery for her birthday, which is why I thought the flower pot would be cute.
File is attached below, enjoy!


Here is the one I got from Jael
All supplies are Stampin' UP!:
Here is the cricut file. I started out making this in SCAL, it is just a pot, top layer and a rectangle card to go in. I switched to DS, so I could do layers, but if you would like the scut, I can post that one too.
This is the SCAL link:

12 comments:

Saskia said...

Thanks for sharing your files!

Saskia
Netherlands

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. thanks for your time and talent

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful flower pot and cut file. I can think of alot of ways to use this.

Great Job!!!

vickie

RynMattsMom said...

What a cute card!! Yes- please please please post the scut file!

Anonymous said...

I just downloaded the flowerpot card. It looks like it will be a fun card to make. Thanks for the file!!

Marjorie said...

Wow!! I love this card. Thanks for sharing your file.

Vicki said...

Thank you for offering the SCAL version of the flower pot card...that is so cute!!

Leah said...

thank you for sharing ... beautiful card. will be wonderful for my Aunt next door as she loves flowers and gardening...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. That turned out wonderful.

Linda said...

I just found your blog and you have some wonderful files. I just fell in love with this card, thank you for the files

Pat said...

Thanks for sharing this. It is so pretty.

Lalia Harris said...

i love your card. I was thinking of making my own but I'm thankful that I don't have to.

FYI... the link to download the cut file leads to your main MediaFire page, and then from there I was able to find it. You may want to fix it. :-)