Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Watercan treat box



There was a very cute watercan treat box posted on the Cricut site today. I couldn't make one just like it (I could cut it, but scoring was a pain), so I simplified the project and came up with this. It is a nice size for a couple little candies, about 2 inches tall. I used cricut ds and George, and it is baby but compatible. I suggest folding the 4 tabs first, then fold in the sides, using the tabs as your guide. Add two strips of adhesive, fold, decorate, and fill! Enjoy!Watercan treat Cricut cut file
FOR SCAL USERS, SVG FILE:WATERCAN TREAT SVG

6 comments:

Snatertje said...

wow great job, it looks good.
thanks for sharing.

take care Linda

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Linda for doing this. You did a wonderful job. Sharon, Luvtobug.

Melinda Ford said...

This is SOooo cute!!! I love your stuff.

Carol said...

AMAZING and very clever! You did a great job on this and i thank you for sharing... i saw your post at cricut forum and WOW, they look awesome!

Heather in FL said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.