Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter Bunny 6-Pack


I love the little Easter Baskets, but they won't really hold enough for a family and I'm just plain to lazy to make one for every kid in the neighborhood. So this is my alternative, the Easter Bunny 6-pack. I saw something similar last year on Papertray, except they had a lid on the box instead of a handle. This holds 6 plastic eggs-enough for a whole family, yet just as quick as an individual basket to make (and easier on the pocket book then making everyone a basket). To decorate mine I just used 3 - 3/4 inch strips of 12 inch patterned paper, some punched flowers, and some home-made dew drops (hot glue gun drops). Pattern is below, It is all George and uses one 12 x 12 for basket/handle, one sheet of reg paper for insert, and whatever for accents. Enjoy!

15 comments:

SunnyNP said...

Absolutely adorable! Do mind if I try to modify it to make a 3 pack?
SOOO cute!

SunnyNP said...

Absolutely adorable! Do you mind if I alter it in an attempt to make a 3 pack?
SOOOO cute!

Lyselia said...

This is stunning, well made and handy. Love it, thank you.

Rose said...

CUTE!!! ;-)

projectsgalor said...

THANK YOU. This is so cute.

Marjorie said...

You did a wonderful job with this. Thank you for sharing your work.

Snatertje said...

thanks shirley, it is so cute.

Hug Linda

Saskia said...

This is so cute, thanks so much for sharing!

Saskia
Netherlands

Annette said...

Thanks again for sharing your creations. I was so grateful that you sent the tin pattern. It is perfect!

4paws said...

This is wonderful. Awesome job!!! Thank you so much for sharing!
Marian

TwoAggies said...

Thanks for sharing, this is too cute.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on May. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

--sme said...

Love love love this idea!

Donna said...

Hi There,
I'm loving this easter bunny 6pk basket, but I can't seem to get the file. Would you mind sending it to my e-mail? bmoccus@bellsouth.net
Thanks for sharing it's adorablel.

Donna said...

Absolutely adorable,but I'm unable to get the svg file. Would be so kind and send it to me. Thanks