Sunday, April 12, 2009

Spring Cow - Cow Print SVG


I love cows. I'd really like to have some, but hubby says no. Here is my favorite cow stamp-its a Penny Black Spring cow. I don't have a cow print stamp so I thougt I'd make a cow print svg. You can cut it out of black and put the dots on your paper, or cut out of white and then just lay it over black (thats what I did). I made this 5x5 then cut down to card size-of couse its an svg so you can make it any size. Very simple, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway.
Happy Easter!
Cow Print SVG

3 comments:

Rose said...

Oh what a cute "Spring Cow"!!! love how you made your own cow paper also :-)

Viv said...

Thanks so much, I love it!

Christi said...

Too cute! I left you an award on my blog! Come on over and get it! http://christis365daychallenge.blogspot.com/