Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Framed Oval Strorybook Cricut card


The weather here has been BEAUTIFUL. I've been spending lots of time outside, not so much in my craft room. I did come in today to make a card for our school speech lady. She's been working with my boys to learn their "s" 's and "f"'s (which is kinda funny because the boys always say they are going to practice their "s" words or "f" words, I'm sure anyone else listening to that would think I'm teaching them bad words, lol). Anywhoo, today is their last one before Summer break so I'm taking a card and some flowers for all her hard work. This was made with DS and Storybook only. The file contains 2 pages/cards, the regular oval and a scalloped oval. Each page has the card base, the two layers and another one for inside in case you use pattern or dark paper and need a place to write. I made a card with the scalloped one, but it looked like...well, a "s" word. lol. So I won't post it. Have a great day!

Framed oval card

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Card.
Thanks for sharing.

SallyW

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Jun. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

Marjorie said...

Thanks for sharing such a neat .cut file.

Anonymous said...

love it thanks for sharing!!!
lesliefolks