Wednesday, June 17, 2009

More lattice style cards for Cricut, DS and SCAL






I had a request to make a side lattice card and I tried my best to do it in DS, but it had double lines and I just could see how to do it without an enormous amount of time, so these two were the best I could come up with. The are a more traditional single lattice. They are both with George and DS and on a single file, final card size is 4.25 by 5.5. File is : HERE
I was able to do the double lines with SCAL, that one looks like this:

8 comments:

FifthAvenueGirl said...

You do such beautiful work! Thank you so much for sharing these!

Snatertje said...

thanks for sharing these great cards. they look great.

Hug Linda

Ann said...

So pretty!! I love the lattice look! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Jun. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Chris said...

These are very elegant. Thank you for sharing.
Chris

Carol said...

Neat look! Thanks for freebie! You're very creative!

--sme said...

These are stunning! Thanks for sharing!

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

This is very pretty, thank you.