Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ice Cream Cone Cricut SVG


Ice cream anyone? This is an svg file for use with SCAL. I actually have two files, the first one has little hatch marks that cut into the cone, the second I took out those nodes so that it would just be plain and I could emboss lines instead (I used my bone folder). I'm attaching both, you can decide which way works best for you. The ice cream is the same on both files, a rounded scoop part and a bottom piece to go on top for the edges of the ice cream. I used pop dots for added dimension and dazzling diamonds on the edges (of course!). I didn't make an Cricut DS one because they already have ice cream cones on several carts, BUT if you're looking for a cool treat card for DS, please check my popcicle card here .

Ice cream cone svg with hatchmarks

12 comments:

Barbara said...

love the ice cream cone...thanks for sharing...want to use the bone folder, but think I might emboss part of the ice cream
thanks

Amy said...

Really nice ice cream cone. But it seems I can't download the first file (it says it's a private file).

Ann said...

So cute!! thanks!

SunnyNP said...

Absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for sharing! Have a happy summer!

Anonymous said...

I love your icecream cone! It is so precious! Thanks for sharing!

Gwen DeBok said...

Thanks for the cut files. Great job on the cards, etc.

Unknown said...

I'm a recent Cricut and SCAL user. I love your designs. Thanks so much for your creativity and generosity.

Melinda Ford said...

Super cute...again! Thanks!!!

Dana - angel_raggedy said...

I love the Ice Cream Cone, thanks for sharing

Carole N. said...

Oh YUMMY! Love it and thanks for sharing.
Hugs!

--sme said...

What a fun project! Thanks!

Free SVG Blog said...

That is really very cute!!!