Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cindy Loo thank you card, curly frame svg


Just a quick card and svg to share today.  I cut the base from white cardstock using the svg below (available for one week).  It imports as a larger card, so I checked the "keep proportions" and then made my height 8.5 inches so that it would fit in an A2 envelope.  I stamped with a background stamp and added a strip cut with a MS punch.  The flower is from Cindy Loo cut at 2.5, I cut the shadow layer twice and used pop dots between them for dimension.  I also added a crystal to the flower instead of the center it cuts - I love sparkle!  Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Soraya said...

Thank you for sharing this file! very lovely card.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Apr. 16, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [17 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

BlueCat said...

This card is very pretty!

Grannymama said...

I love this card....you did a marvelous job creating it. Thank you.

Trisha said...

Really lovely card. TFS!