Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lifes a Beach glitter window card

SPARKLY!


I love the card feature you can find on some of the carts because they are perfect for glitter windows.  The cards on this cart are square so I used DS to eliminate the outside cut and then trimmed on my paper cutter to be a standard A2 card front.  I also cut the fish out "regular" so that I could layer them in different colors.  It would be so nice if when PC made these they would post a sizing guide for layering, such as if cutting 4'' card function, then use 2'' for layering.  There only is one of my carts I have found that is easy to do that with (I want to say zoobaloo), but the others you really have to use DS or gypsy.  The paper is from the citrus stack (DCWV) and the stamp is from KAndrews (Splash-tastic).   Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

teachdanz said...

Your card is so cute and happy:-) It will put a smile on the face of those who receive it!!

Crystal in Lynden said...

This is super cute!
Wish I had all your crafty skills!

Anonymous said...

WOW! girl you are on a roll--I love the adorable projects you are making using the Splashtastic Summer set!

Big Cricky Hugs,
K Andrew of Getting Cricky!
See My Stamp Line