Wednesday, July 13, 2011

ROW scrap page and svg

Today's scrap page is for the sketchythursdays GDS July Challenge layout.   It had to include red/orange, something summer-y, and a journal spot.  I used a life ring for the circle and switched it to a 2 photo.  I made an svg for the doodle swirls, ore, and life ring in inkscape,  they are below for one week.  The patterned paper is cosmo cricut.  FYI, if your doing beach-y photos and you like carts, Life's a Beach is on sale now at Fred Meyers for only $24!  I found it last night and picked one up.  I had already finished my page, but there are so many cute things on it, I'm sure I will have others watery/summer/boat pages I can use it on.   Thanks for looking and for your comments!

PSI_Rowset

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [14 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anne Pennington said...

Great layout and photos!!!

Carla said...

Cute layout - thanks for sharing the svg files. I'm continually amazed by your creativity and the number of projects you get done.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

FABULOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeee the photos and the swirls! Thanks sooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):)