Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Camera overboard :(

Yesterday we went down to the boat to watch fireworks and just as I went to step onto the boat, my camera slipped out of my pocket and down...down....down into the water.  I am so sad. I have a good camera but I don't dare take it out of the house because I am a complete KLUTZ.  The camera that went swimming was a cannon sd 1300 powershot.  I haven't had it too long (my last camera also met an untimely death due to my klutziness).  My hubby said I planned it because I didn't like the photos this one took - true I didn't think it took as good of photos as its predecessor Canon sd850 - but I still hate that I just lost a camera.  I think I will be shopping ebay for a second hand one.   Any suggestions?  Tell me your favorite point and shoot please.  Camera svg freebie is below for your time.

camera svg

5 comments:

Crystal in Lynden said...

So sorry you lost your camera to the sea. But shopping for a new one is nice. :-)

teachdanz said...

sony cybershots take good pics

patchworkhen said...

I am a klutz also, so I share your "pain".

Thank you for sharing the camera svg.

blessings, patchworkhen

Zoey and the furballs said...

So sorry about that. I recently had my little "carry around" camera disappear too so keep us posted on what you get and whether you like it.

Jennifer said...

That's too bad about your camera! :(

I was wondering what you hang your Martha Stewart punches on? Do you have pictures of your craft room?

Thank you so much,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com