Friday, January 6, 2012

Welcome Daisy scrap page and another personalized shopping bag


I love this photo of the boys and their new dog.  She is a 2 year old golden retriever/lab/who knows what else and a delight to have in our family.  I love that I can finally do some scrapping with flowers and girly things!  This sketch was done for this weeks Sketchy Thursdays challenge.  The papers are DCWV (Fall Stack 2011), the title is from Straight from the nest (welcome) and Mickey and Friends (Daisy).  The flower I cut from the file on my last Gerbera Daisy post .  For the center of the flower I used some Crystal Effects sprinkled with some dazzling diamonds.  The heart I just cut by hand because in all my carts I couldn't find a heart the right shape to fit the journal card I was trying to use.

Second today is another personalized tote.  This one I used iron on vinyl, which doesn't iron on so well to canvas, you really have to use the tip of the iron to melt and smash it into the canvas waffle weave.  The shape and letters are from Wall Decore and More.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ADORABLE!!! LOVING that photo, the colors and loving the heart!!! LOVE your personalized tote too! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Kerri said...

Awww, you got me with the pic of Daisy and the boys! It's a lovely page and I adore that photo. Daisy seems to be fitting it quite well. Lovely.

Kerri