Sunday, January 22, 2012

Scraplift Sunday : Snow Day 2012

There is just something about Sundays that makes me want to scrap.  This week I went to look at the latest sketch on one of my favorite scraplift sites and sadly learned that they will no longer be posting :( 

Bummer.

Sounds like a good reason to get into my immense stash of scrapbook magazine clippings and start using them.  So, here is one that has been floating around my desk for over a year (that it never got tossed with the scraps is a miracle), it is from a Stampin Up magazine from a couple years ago.  My take on it is above.  The Brrr and hat are from Winter woodland, the mittens and background paper are Echo Park, the felt snowflake border is I think Queen and Co -I also used it on my new blog header :)

If you would like to scraplift this page along with me, please link up below so everyone can see you version! Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

HappyPlaceJen said...

Nice take on the SU layout! I like how the photos take center stage. Very clean layout! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Tiggerscraps said...

very nice