Monday, January 21, 2013

Poppy flower card and svg





I'm ready for spring.  Here is a new poppy svg, I made it for an altered notebook I'm making, but used my sample cut for this card.  The svg is availible below, as well as the silhouette file - be sure you download the correct one for your machine.










I also made a couple other cards this week - one with the chalkboard technique and one just monochromatic borring winter card (I'm REALLY ready for spring).  Thanks for looking!

Poppy SILHOUETTE file

Poppy SVG file

5 comments:

SiskiyouSue said...

These are lovely cards. Thank you for sharing the poppies.

Trisha said...

Thanks for the poppies. I actually like your "boring winter card." But I'm ready for spring, too.

scrapn said...

Very pretty! Thank you for the file!
I am always ready for spring also!
I only want snow for Christmas Eve & Christmas, then it can go away!
LOL

scrapn said...

Very pretty! Thank you for the file!
I am always ready for spring also!
I only want snow for Christmas Eve & Christmas, then it can go away!
LOL

Soraya said...

thank you for the files!