Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Cricut Butterfly




I got this months copy of Scapbooks Etc. and there was a butterfly on the front that caught my attention. I really liked the shape of it and loved that it was cut from patterned paper. This is my version, I think it turned out a little big, I will work on making a similar one only smaller - but the big is nice too for showing off the pattern. To make this card, I cut 2 and layered one directly on top of the other with pop dots. The butterfly is made from George in DS, if you would like it, click on the link below.




5 comments:

Marjorie said...

Love the butterfly. Thanks for sharing your cut file.

Anonymous said...

Very cute.. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for sharing.

craftaddict said...

Hi, I love your buttlerfly and your bear. I don't have george but will be interested to see how you made it so I downloaded a couple of your file. TFS
Eileen

Anonymous said...

I was desperately looking for a pretty butterfly and found your site. Is there any way I could get the cut file - it is wonderful!

cricut@changingleaves.net