Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Valentines Day Circle punch art




I am totally doing a happy dance today! I have been trying for WEEKS to figure out how to type in a circle in Photoshop so that the bottom half reads upside-right. I have poored over tutorials with no luck, until today! Now I can write in the bottom half and make cute little punchables! This is my first one (hard to tell the xoxox is right side up, but trust me, it is), hope someone can use it. Download .jpg and print as usual (be sure print is set at 8 1/2 by 11 to fit the punch), use a 1 1/4 inch circle punch to punch it out - there are 9 on the sheet.


6 comments:

Anita said...

Cute idea! Beautiful card!

jan farnworth said...

very cute but when i i opend and printed it the circles were really tiny and i do not own photoshop so i am not sure how i can make it so they are not so tiny.

Snatertje said...

lovely card and thanks for sharing the circle's.

Take care Linda

Snatertje said...

Hi Shirley

I cut your diapers this morning wow they look great, will finishe them comming week and upload them to my blog, thanks again for sharing the file.

take care Linda

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! This is going to save me time, I love your website!!!!

Anonymous said...

thank you for all your hard work!