Sunday, January 18, 2009

Woo Hoo - dollar bin at Micheals


I went to Micheals yesterday and had ooodles of fun. All the $1 goodies from Christmas were marked down to 33 cents. I got a whole bag full of alterables for under 10 bucks. Last week I was making some little note pad holders and needed small pens, I went to the office supply place and they were $1 EACH - crazy, go to Micheals and you can now buy the pad with a pen, ready to alter for 33 cents. They also have thank you cards packs, now I would not send such a thing (gasp) HOWEVER, I love to make sqare cards and sqare envelopes are hard to find and generally expensive. Go to Micheals and you can get 8 of them (no to mention you can reuse the cardstock from the card to stamp on) for....yup....33 cents. I generally stay away from clearance because I figure if you buy something your not going to use, no matter how cheep, your not saving money, but this one I couldn't pass up, and did I mention DP for 14 cents a sheet! Don't walk, RUN to Micheals and stock up! Now off to make some square cards, I'll be back with that later.

4 comments:

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah said...

Wow you did great!!!! It's great to find such deals!!!

Glynis Peters said...

Gosh I wish we had that in Cyprus!
I love a bargain :)

Lalia Harris said...

You're not the only who did that last month--get the square cards for their envies for 33cents and later 16 cents!