Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July - ds cut files



I'm looking at the new Stand and Salute cart - hum, might have to have it. I see lots of use for it for school, my boys (they love to cut things and then make picture collages), and for making cards for my nephew who just went into the army. I think I'll wait for demand to drop down though and in the mean time I made a couple similar images. The first is a 4th title, it is sizable and includes an extra 4 for the top, it is all Plantin Schoolbook. The second is a firework. It is done in George and is not sizable, it is about 3 inches long and includes layers for red firework portion. Files are below. Have a fun, happy and safe 4th!

3 comments:

Misty said...

LOVE the fourth of July wording! I thi\nk that is my favorite holiday! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

thank you these are awesome!! thanks for sharing!!
lesliefolks

TinaGAle said...

I love your blog and all that you share. I have a blog award for you! Visit me at tiggersscrapplace.blogspot.com
Tina