Thursday, July 2, 2009

My newest toy and a strawberry svg



The weather has been beautiful and I've been spending all my time outside, instead of my craft room. Today was the first day I came in and played for a while and I thought I'd try drawing with my new Bamboo Pen Tablet. OMG! What fun! I see lots of possibilities for future svgs. To start, I did a strawberry so I could scrap our trip to the berry fields last week. I cut one to test and it was too big, so I thought I would make it into a quickie card. It was also a good chance to try Scratch and sniff elements . I found many strawberries on the net but I was too lazy to have another layer for seeds so this one has small holes, when cut at true size (about 1.5 inches) the wholes are more like raised bumps (seeds), so no need for another layer. Now to that scrap page.....


4 comments:

craftaddict said...

That is a lovely layout, you boys are so sweet.

isatsau said...

What a beautiful layout - it's perfect for the occassion and the colors are so vibrant! Thanks for the inspiration and the strawberry file.

Crystal said...

I love the strawberry! I have some pics of my neice eating strawberries and have been looking for one to use on the page! Thanks again! Crystal

Sandra said...

This is the most beautiful strawberry file on the net. Thanks!!