Sunday, July 26, 2009

Scalloped Scrapbooking Mats for DS


I was looking through my Scrapbooks etc. and saw a mat I really liked, thought I'd make it and a couple others in DS. Being a hybrid scrapper (part digital - part conventional) I do my layouts in 12 x 12 in Photoshop, but then print so that the final size is 8x8. I was not thinking about that when I made these and made them for regular 12 x 12, oops. I was going to just delete the file but before I do, I thought maybe someone else would like them. They are about 11.5 x 11.5, so they could be layered on top of a 12 x12 base. There are 3 on the file, traditional scallop, open scallop, and a scallop that doesn't go to the corner (the one I saw in the magazine). These were done in GeorgeBasicShapes/DS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I downloaded thanks!

- dalis

remus79 said...

thanks so much!