Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fall Maple leaf svg for your cricut


If I didn't know better, looking out the window, I would say Fall is here. It rained yesterday and the boys had to play inside most of the day. They wanted some leaves to play with so I did some maple leafs on my cricut (the red ones, which he glued to fall paper). Fall is my favorite, but I do hope we get some more sunshine soon so my boys can go play outside!
Here are the files in case you need some maple leaves, the first one is traditional, the second is more pointy/lacy. Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

Carole N. said...

What a sweet photo. He looks so proud of his masterpiece and how sweet of you to let him make it.
Wish more Mother's had your patience.
LOL Thanks for sharing.
Hugs!

Alicia B said...

What a handsome young man you have here!!! Thanks for the leaves, *Hugs*

peggymattis said...

What cartridge has the maple leaf?

peggymattis said...

My daughter wants maple leaves for guests to sign in on

paperscissorsink said...

there is a really nice maple leaf on Straight from the nest, also on the calender cartridge.