Thursday, August 27, 2009

Welcome House Card for DS or SCAL



I'm taking a break from looking at HTML codes (aka, gibberish that makes my head hurt) to post a card I made a couple days ago. I made it in DS, then decided it was a bit small (DS version will fit in a standard a2 envelope) so I made an svg too. Both files include the house, extra roof, door and a little plaque to put an address on. The DS version also has the flower pot. For mine, I put the roof on with dimensional, used a brad for the door knob, and flowers cut at .5 inch. A wreath on the door would also be nice if you were using this around the holidays. The DS version is George only. The bottom half (white) opens- I tried to prop it open a bit in the photo, but its hard to tell. Happy cutting!

PSI_Welcomehouse.cut for DS

PSI_Housecard.svg for SCAL

5 comments:

isatsau said...

I like the card. Would be wonderful to give to a new neighbor or a friend who is moving. Thanks so much !

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Im going to make a page with this house...Its perfect. thanks again..Cindy

marilyn said...

thanks for sharing...this will make a wonderful card.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Sep. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

craftaddict said...

Another great cut file, thank you or sharing it.
xxxeileen