Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Couple cards and a wheelbarrow svg







Darn that Martha and her punches, every time I go into Micheals there is a new batch! Every time I go to Micheals I have a 40% off coupon I feel I can not let go to waste. UGH! I have a cricut so I could get rid of my punches but how can I not buy more when these new ones just keep coming out? So here is a card with a one of my latest ones, the large flower is her new Water Lily punch. I was there yesterday and saw ANOTHER new batch, I think I have to go back for the bird on a wire punch...I have a coupon.

Details : wheelbarrow is an svg, see below, inside reads : Hope your day is filled with Happiness (Stampin Up), flowers are from Marthas hydrangea punch. I used stickles for the centers of the flowers.

The Congratulations card reads inside : On another year of happy togetherness (also Stampin Up), the large leaf element is from Storybook cut at 4.5 inches. I used gold microbeads for the centers of the flowers.

10 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Feb. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

JustYolie said...

Thank you for the free SVG!

Erika said...

The wheelbarrow is adorable and something I haven't seen before! I have a problem with MS punches too....thanks!

Denise Hill said...

I have a blog award for you on my website. :0)

Mary said...

Got to say I love your blog! I am new to the cricut and most times don't have a lot of luck with downloaded files. Yours are alway great. TFS

Anonymous said...

Cute SVG thanks for posting! Cathy

Unknown said...

Great cards. I have a gift for you on my blog. Your art and cut files inspire me. Thank you.
http://www.scrappinbytes.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hello,
I love getting inspiration from other creative people. I get some great ideas from you. I have an award for you if you stop by my site.

Melanie said...

Love your wheelbarrow file - TFS - I left you an award on my blog!

Susan Edwards said...

Ms. Shirley,
I have a blog award for you on my blog!!!! I love your work and you inspire me so often!!!

xx Susan