Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New Arrival Baby Hanger Tags


We have a new little girl in the family and today I got to go see her at the hospital. I wanted a little "add-on" gift so I made these for her closet. I used New Arrival characters cut at 2 1/4 inch, then used story book to make the scalloped rectangle (3.5 inch) and the tag part (I used DS for that, if you want the file, leave a note, but it was only two pieces from Storybook welded). I added a jumbo eyelet and tied it to a baby hanger with some ribbon. The age tags are printed on the computer (Harrison font at 20pt) in colors to match each tag and punched them out with the Stampin Up word window punch. I used pop dots on the animals and the age labels to give them some life. Thanks for looking!

16 comments:

Stephanie said...

SOO cute & creative!

Anonymous said...

Cute!!!! The mom will love this.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that I've left you an award on my blog!!!!!!! I LOVE these cards!!!!! Too cute!!

Rebecca said...

I LOVE them! They are super CUTE! and would totally help me organize my little girls closet. You are so very creative. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Cute Cute Cute - I know the mother is loving this gift.

SallyW

Anonymous said...

what a great gift idea!

Yvonne said...

That is so adorable.

Theresa said...

I would like the file, thanks!
t.costantini@comcast.net

Cathie in UT said...

So very clever! I like that they can also be used for something else in the future too.
I would love the files you used as I think they would make great baby gifts.

hcouch said...

Your tags are amazing!! Would love to have access to your files for an upcoming baby shower.

Kraftychick said...

This is such a CUTE idea - very creative and just precious! TFS!
jackie

Sue said...

I would love to have the file. I have so many nieces and nephews having babies...great gift idea!

thanks, sue

smanion519@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Absolutely ADOREABLE!!!! Would be happy to display in a closet!

linda4_2

Cori @ MTS said...

Love that I came across this adorable idea! I hope it's okay that I did an inspiration post on it with a link back to you on my new blog MoreThanScrap.blogspot.com
Thank you for all the time you put into creating and sharing :)

Anonymous said...

These are so so cute, my cousin is having a baby in a couple weeks, these would be perfect. I would love the file please. I'm now a follower of you blog.

JRayner9 said...

I would love this file!! jenniferstratton@mail.com