Monday, March 15, 2010

Easter Scrap page and egg 6 pack for SCAL2




These photos were taken when my boys were almost 3 (I wrote 2007, but it was really 2006, oops..I'll have to find a way to fix that). It was thier first time dying eggs and they of course LOVED it. I love the little hand in the glass...who needs spoons, right? The paper is from DCWV Sweet stack, the blue is SU, the bunny is SU stamped/embossed and hand cut, the word EGGS is from the Kitchen cart and the actual eggs are part of a freebie 6 pack for SCAL2. If your doing the eggs, some of the designs are intricate, so I would keep them at 1.5 inch or bigger, do blackout for a base. I was going to post a picture of the six pack, but something is up with blogger and it won't let me do what I need to do....so you'll just have to download to see it.
Thanks for looking!


Download your SCUT2 6 pack here








4 comments:

Faye Marie said...

I am so excited to see it!!! But when I download it says it is a text document not svg... am I doing something wrong

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on Mar. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this page. And my daughter found a date wrong one one of my big pages last night, too! We are going to have to make some date tags, aren't we? LOL Dare you to do it today, and that's to get me to do it on my own before I forget!!!

Donna said...

Hello there,
just want to say that I love the Easter 6 pack file, but was unable to get it. Could you please send me the svg at bmoccus@bellsouth.net
Thanks for sharing