Thursday, March 11, 2010

Straight from the Nest Scrap page and card




I got a new cart in the mail yesterday and although I have other things I should be doing, I chose to play (I've had NO time to play and I'm having withdrawls!) I did an "Even in Pink they are 100% boy" scrappage, and then with my "oops" tree I made a quick card. For the card the tree is at 4 inches and the friend verse is at 3/4 (real dial size ON). For the grass I used a gathered strip of 12 x 3/8 inch paper, I ran a strip of sticky tape on the card, then just pressed the folds into it, no need to sew (why didn't I think of that sooner?). This card is for my friend that was supposed to come visit me today, but she is home with a sick husband and we all know how fun that is. Now its time for me to put things away for a bit, but I'm hoping to get a couple more cards in later today with this fun new cartridge. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Emily S said...

SO CUTE!

SweetSassyDiva said...

Really cute! I linked my blog to your blog picture. Thanks for sharing Susan! I received my cart yesterday and need to make some cuts! :) http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com/

Laina Lamb said...

I would love to feature this on the 3Birds Blog, Straight from the Nest. Let me know if you are interested!
Laina