Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Just a couple cards to share

I have a couple of cards to share today.  The first was made using Straight from the nest (swirl, 4.75 inch, butterfly and flowers, 1 inch, oval/shadow at 4.5).   I did the swirl in shadow and then did the layer in regular to make it stand out.  The butterfly I did in blackout (it was just to intracate at 1 inch to come out the way I wanted on reg) and then on a pop dot -with some glitter of course.  The second was made using scraps from the first, which is from DCWV Linen Closet Stack and my new stamp set from Stampin Up (whimsical words).  Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Turnedgypsy said...

i will be checking you out more. i love your work. i am trying to make a blog and hope to be as good as you one day. thanks for sharing with us and being an inspiration.

chriswooten57
http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards. I love them.