Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Whats the Scoop and Birthday Cards from Straight from the Nest

I'm trying really hard not to buy any new cartridges (I want creat a critter), so I'm trying to use what I have - so many images that I've never cut!  These are from Straight from the nest.  The ice cream is cut at 3 inches, and I used a cuttlebug to emboss the parts (flannel for the base, swirls for the scoops).  The verse is just computer printed.  The bird is also at 3 inches and verse is stamped from My Favorite Things (Eat Cake set).
If you want to make an ice cream card and don't have one, there is an svg HERE from last year.   Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

JustYolie said...

Cute cards, love the embossing. TFS

Debbie H said...

Super cute cards, TFS!

Nishant said...

I simply love this.
post free classified ads