Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Kids at Play Scrap page, tree svg freebie

This week I challenged Stacie to do a scrap page.  I see she posted hers today so I thought I better get on it!  In my defense, I'm getting new carpet tomorrow so I'm trying to get painting/other stuff done, so I've not had much spare time this week (because as a SHM, I usually have SOOOO much spare time anyway, lol).
So here is my page, the three trees and the swish are done in inkscape and are today's freebie svg.  The fonts used were LD Coffeehouse (thanks Yolie) and Horseshoes and Lemonade.  Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

This is awesome, I may need to lift this idea....love the trees, thanks. That was a nice kick in the butt to get working on a scrap pg, I my need to be challenged gain in the future... I hear ya on the SAHM time thing.... alll the time in the world we have, gosh I wish!!!! Staci

Pat said...

I love the design of this page!!! Very cool!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [27 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

JustYolie said...

Beautiful paper, nice clean LO. Glad I was able to help :)

Monica said...

Such cute trees, thank you!

Lisa Avolio said...

Really cute page. Glad you were inspired to make it. Thanks for sharing the trees.

Whitney Cantrell said...

Love this layout and I wanted to scraplift this one for my twin boys that are 3. I have been trying to download the SVG of the trees and it keeps coming up as a text document. I tried to change it to save all files and my computer doesn't recognize the file. What am I doing wrong?

Whitney
cantrell6@gra.midco.net