Sunday, July 11, 2010

Simple masculine card share with duck and grass svg freebie

My uncle has been sick and I need to make a stack of cards for him.  I have such a hard time making masculine cards.  I asked my hubby and he said it should be simple, no flowers, well, how about a duck and some cattails?  So here is my first simple one for him, the svg is below.  I cut mine from all glossy white, then brayered on the colors.  The wood stamp is SU.  If you don't have scal, there is a duck on campout and some grass on create-a-critter, or pooh.  Thanks for looking!

PSI_duckpond

4 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

great card, & love the punks as I call them (grass) Hope your uncle starts to feel better Shirley!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [12 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Celeste said...

Such a pretty card....

Trisha said...

I have a tough time making "male" cards, too. This is very nice. Good colors without being lots of black, or dark, colors. And NO FLOWERS! My hubs tells me that, too!