Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hybrid camping scrap page using Camp Out

I've had Camp out forever, it was one of my first carts, but for some reason I have never used it. It has a lot of nice images for masculine cards so maybe I'll have to make an effort to get it out more. This is a hybrid page, the pine cones are from Camp out, font is Copper Black, green is SU always artichoke, although it scanned a lot lighter than real life. The tree "paper" is a real photo of the tree at our camp site and the frame collage is from DesignerDigitals. Final size is 8x8. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

great layout!!! I need to go camping again soon, I used to camp all the time when I was growing up and in my 20's..hubby not really into it...he is more of a beach guy not woods...

Jennifer said...

This is awesome! I was going to ask where you got the awesome background paper, what a neat idea to use an actual photograph as the background! Looks great!!