Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What we love about FALL mini album

I have made several of these mini albums for gifts, but never one for myself.  I made this over the weekend to put on my mantle.  The maple leaf is from straight from the nest, the corn is from Paper Dolls, and the spooky frame is from Happy Hauntings, everything else was just leftovers in my stash.  The last page I left blank because I wanted it to be a Thanksgiving page, but I can't seem to find any family photos, so I guess it will have to wait until this years gathering.  I'm attaching the file, it includes bases on a separate pages in case you want to do chipboard as multicut (I just ended up doing heavy textured cardstock).  This was done using Design Studio and Plantin Schoolbook (so even if you only have the trial version you should still be able to cut it. Thanks for looking!
File expired

10 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Oh this is awesome. love the idea... all the details are great!

Melissa said...

This is fantastic! I want to make one:-)

My Inkie Fingers said...

I love board books! This one is just awesome! TFS =)

hanna said...

your file doesnt download, it says no data available

Kraftychick said...

I just tried to download the cut file and there is an error message that "there is no server with the info or data". This looks like a great project and I will keep checking back.

jackie

JustYolie said...

Beautiful..thanks for the cut file!

BawCraftWorx said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing:)

Marjorie said...

I love the fall mini album. You did a great job and thanks for sharing your file.

Jennifer said...

Ooh...I love it!!! :) What kind of paper did you use for "fall"? Way cool!

Thanks for sharing and for the cut file,

Jennifer

jsellers50 said...

I would love to know if this file is available anywhere.