Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cindy Loo and Lacy Lables friend card

Today's share is a card done with Cindy Loo and Lacy Labels - the Doily is from CL is cut at 4 inch, the friend and the inside(2.5inch)/outside (4inch) frames from LL.  The stamp is a new stamp I got from stampin up - well actually its an old retired stamp but new to me.  I answered an ad on the craiglist the other day for some older stamps.  The gal lived about 1/2 hr away from me but happened to be coming to my neighborhood for a football party.  So there we were in the parking lot of the local mini-mark, pitch dark out, about 20 degrees out, two women  digging through the trunk of her mini-van-going through stamps. It makes me laugh still to think about how it looked- like the stampers version of some other kind of "deal".   Anyway, I like this set because of the verse: May today be a happy memory with the promise of many beautiful tomorrows - which is stamped inside.

Here are my Christmas Thank you cards:


I actually made a bunch of the snowflakes back in Early Dec, so I can't remember what size I cut or even what cart - I think Christmas Solutions.  I ran them through the xyron and covered them with dazzling diamonds (if your making one, why not make 20!).   Having them all ready ahead of time made assembling thank you cards a breeze -I should make up embellishments ahead of time more often.  They are very simple but with the glitter, pop dots and sparkly centers they are still fun in person.   Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards

Merian Candioli said...

Just incredible all you do! Loved your SVGs.

Hugs from Brazil.

Jennifer said...

Wow! Your snowflakes are beautiful!!! :) (And I recognize the ready-made cards from Michael's!) I should try these, to have nice, quick thank you's to get out promptly!

Thank you so much for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Denise Hill said...

These are beautiful!

Roxx.T Barnes said...

I started making double cuts of anything I'm working on so I can assemble all at once with one or two to spare incase I need to make a quick card. By the way I cracked up laughing on making a deal in the parking lot!!!