Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A couple of cards I made





I am having oh so much fun making these magical little slider cards!  You pull the top layer and a bottom layer pops out to amaze your friends :)   The first one  I did to send tea to a friend.  I used the svg I made yesterday for the teapot.  The second one is a birthday gift card using my new paper lace cart - If you are a card maker and going to buy one cart-this is the one! I just got it, they are selling for about $25 with ship on ebay-and it is packed full of fun meshes, borders and verses.  I actually can't wait to use some of the meshes for my scrapbooking too.  Paper on these cards are from DCWV (Linen closet and sweet stacks...I'm trying to use them up so I can justify buying a couple of the new stacks)

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Crystal in Lynden said...

I love mine. Thank you, thank you, thank you! So pretty, I'm going to use the tea and re - send the card to someone and tell them what I've done and maybe they will do the same. Your card may make an exciting journey!

Ketena said...

Where did you learn to make the svgs?

Anonymous said...

I love making cards with tea pots and tea cups. I have a teapot card shaped svg file on my blog if you would like to pick it up.

Anonymous said...

Do you have a tutorial for the slider card? I love this idea. Also do you still have the SVG for the rolled rose? When I went to download it, it said it was private. Do I need a password?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful

Hugs
Dusti

MaryEllen said...

great cards thanks for the svg files. Can you please share how to make the slider card looks like a fun card to give.thanks