Monday, January 17, 2011

A couple of quick vinyl projects today

I have been wanting to make a chalkboard plate for ages but had a hard time finding just the right plate.  I found this one at Fred Meyers, then cut out some chalkboard vinyl ( you can buy that atOh My Crafts ), and some olive green vinyl for the edges (from Paper Lace).

My  second project is just funny, we are having an open house so we made this for the door.  I'm not sure if it will stay, but it will make me laugh for a few days.  I've been asked before if the vinyl I use on my door can be reused - the answer is "no" but I buy vinyl on sale and only use about a 6 x 12 piece, so that is only about $1 worth.

Thanks for looking, today is the last day to sign up for the punch giveaway!

1 comment:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

love your little door sign, where ya moving to? same state or out? We are tossing around the idea of NC or SC around charlotte area.