Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A couple Thinking of you cards

I'm home!  We were in SF last week and I can't wait to do some scrap pages.  But first, I really need  to make some cards, my stash is low.   The first one was all an all punch, no cricut, quickie card.  The second one was done with Paper Lace.  I did that scallop at 3 and it just shredded, even with a new mat and a new blade and good cutting paper...so I had to move it to 4 inch.  I still couldn't see the flowers as well as I like so I punched some with a MS paper punch and added some jewels to make them pop.   I'm on a paper lace kick, so yesterday I did a bunch of cuts and hopefully the others will make their way into cards today.  Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Welcome back! Hope you had a great time!!! :) (How could you not? San Francisco is such a great city!)

Very pretty cards!

Thanks for sharing,

Jennifer

Unknown said...

Very cool. I left you an award on my blog. I just love visiting yours and think others should know about it. You can get it at http://scrappinbytes.blogspot.com