Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sweet stack card-a-thon continues....


I am on a card making kick today trying to use up some of my sweet stack paper so I can justify buying the new playtime stack.  I made several of these "your sweet" cards with a new stamp I got (stampin up), I made a few boy birthday cards, including this one for my little neighbor who turns 6 this weekend, a little cupcake birthday card for my great niece turning one (doodlecharms cupcake, 3 inch.... I know this is simple, but it will go in the garbage quickly), and a fun little "Hi" card for a friend I haven't seen in a while.  Now I'm going to go force myself to work on my sewing project again -which isn't going so great since I don't sew.  I'm trying to make my niece a birthday gift...we'll see.  Thanks for looking!

No comments: